Initial consult – complimentary
$50 an hour
I will assess your individual needs & tailor a suite of support services which will meet you and your families needs.
I believe that finances should not limit anyone’s access to care and support. Please contact me if you would like to know more about how I can support you and your loved ones.
- Community education for service groups, community centres, in home gatherings with friends.
- A death cafe or Death over Dinner.
- Accompanying people to doctors appointments.
- Assistance with documentation e.g. Advance Care Directive
- Assisting with a death plan
- Education and information about the dying process or any support services you may need.
- Comforting and gently guiding you through the dying and death process.
- Offering support through the stages of dying.
- Non-denominational care.
- To listen with empathy, to serve not fix, to be humble.
- Preparing a dying space.
- Providing simple blessings.
- Gentle massage.
- Memory making, Photo collages, memoirs, life review, and art projects are just a few of the ways one can be remembered.
- Offering heartfelt comfort in the final hours.
- Assisting the family during the vigil (the last days or hours) Sitting quietly watching over and holding space.
After Death Care
- Death care at home, preparing the body and after death care.
- Keeping the body of your loved one home for up to 5 days.
- Assistance with a home or traditional funeral, memorial service or natural burial.
- For all aspects of care.
- Please inquire for pricing.